Have you ever wanted to implement a marketing idea but something's held you back from doing so?
...Imagine having a blank canvas and all the tools at your disposal to create the marketing function that you are passionate about.
Over the years, you've learnt your craft, you've followed instructions, and now it's time to make your own stamp.
An opportunity to join an experimental and forward thinking construction firm…
In our 16 years of delivering constrcution services , there quite simply couldn't be a better time to join our client. Our business is booming. Records are broken quarter after quarter, we've got the best team we've ever had, and now we need you to help continue these achievements.
If you can bring energy and vision to the role, then we guarantee you it will be reciprocated from us.
At our clients, you'll have the freedom to experiment and test creative marketing initiatives that you feel can grow our business and improve the experience of our customers.
Key areas to take ownership of:
- Formulating and leading the ongoing marketing strategy.
- Social media management and advertising. Here's our LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram - what changes would you make?
- Owning and managing the ongoing development of the HJ website, including the utilisation of SEO best practices
- Leading the way for new content and micro-content marketing initiatives
- Driving new and current email marketing projects, such as our monthly market insights that are widely received
- Brand management
- Working on graphic projects, using Adobe programs
- Procure and manage external marketing partnerships
- Utilising Google Analytics and other metrics to report back to the leadership team on marketing initiatives
If you have experience in the above areas, we genuinely feel that this is a fantastic long-term opportunity to spearhead our marketing division and be supported in every way possible to further your career.
Whilst we're open minded, we suspect that the ideal candidate will be a Marketing Executive or junior Marketing Manager who wants a role that they can grow into.
If this has piqued excitement, then we want to hear from you!